Craic Computing LLC was founded by Dr. Robert Jones in Seattle in 1997 .
Our goal has been to provide high end data analysis services and software to the biotechnology industry in the area of bioinformatics. While retaining this focus, the company has grown to include advanced computer system support as well as other aspects of information handling within biotech companies, such as intellectual property and health and safety management.
Dr. Robert Jones combines experience as a Molecular Biologist with deep expertise in Bioinformatics and Advanced Computing.
- Doctorate in Molecular Biology, Sussex University, UK (Robert Robson Lab)
- Postdoc in Molecular Biology, U. Chicago, IL (Robert Haselkorn Lab)
- Postdoc in Bioinformatics, U. Southern California, CA (Michael Waterman Group)
- Research in Parallel Computing and Bioinformatics, Thinking Machines, Cambridge, MA
- Director of Computing, Darwin Molecular Corp., Seattle, WA
- Founder and President of Craic Computing LLC, Seattle, WA
|The Curriculum Vitae of Dr. Robert Jones|
The word Craic comes from Ireland and means having a good time with your friends. It's pronounced 'crack'.